Child Care Job in Portland, Maine : ME
Looking for Child Care Jobs? See currently available Child Care job openings on child-care.jobs.net . Browse the current listings and fill out job applications.
child-care.jobs.net is the starting point for a job search in any child care job . We provide job resources for Child Care positions throughout the industry. child-care.jobs.net also provides Child Care jobs listings from around the United States. Job seekers can search and apply for jobs in Child Care by either city or state.
child-care.jobs.net is a child care job search resource for job seekers. Here you can easily find all Child Care jobs, post a resume, and research your career.
Get started on your child care job search on child-care.jobs.net today.
In-Home Support Professional For Children (Bhp) - Portland Area
In-Home Support Professional For Children (Bhp) - Portland Area Job Description
Behavioral Health Professional (BHP)
SequelCare of Maine is part of a national organization, Sequel Youth and Family Services, and we have been helping families in Maine since 2010. We are a growing agency dedicated to the professional development of our programs and staff. If you’re looking for an agency to grow with, we’re it!
Provides direct care Rehabilitative and Community Support Services (RCS) to children with cognitive impairments and functional limitations as outlined in the Individualized Treatment Plan created by the RCS Supervisor and the family.
- Help implement the client’s individualized goals to meet their needs
- Build professional relationships with clients
- Enhancing behavioral management and engaging in physical development activities
The right person will enjoy working as part of a team, working collaboratively with the family and supervisor to meet the individualized client's needs.
Great work/life balance
On site Trainings/Courses/Clinical Supervision
Ability to work near your home
Highly supportive team
We offer an extensive benefits package to all field staff that average 30 billable hours.
- Education: High School diploma or GED
- Certification: Must obtain or have an existing BHP Provisional Certificate within 30 Days of date of hire and Full Certification within one year.
- Experience: One year of experience with children in a supervised setting or relevant life experience.
- Reliable transportation and valid driver’s license
To apply, please email: [Click Here to Email Your Resumé]
Portland Child Care Job